motor saver filters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been using it for about a gallon and so far i like it a lot better. Like i said before it seems like its a little restrictive cause the foam elements are real thick but that doesn't seem to be a problem. I run on loose clay and the os does a better job of keeping the dirt back. dirt never gets by the first filter element.:banana:

would using that filter make the mill more fuel efficiant cos it let less air through.do you notice less power after using a motor saver.

I havn't tried my motor saver on my os cause it got chewed up by the spur on my M-16(carb was falling off) so i don't really know.

the spur would chew up any filter,except full metal K&N.go on get another motorsaver:banana:

I'm not spending 15 bux, i'm just fine with the os:D

$22.50 over here,plus $4.50 postage.:eek:

good job i`m worth millions then;)

I too have a Motor saver. The screen on the top is ripping out from the ring that holds it in. Has anyone else had this happen?

not me,how are you getting the top off to change the foams.

how long have you had the ones that did that,have they had a long hard life.

The one i had that the top came apart on was the first one I bought had it almost a year.:D It had a really hard life went through my Maxx and was on the wifes when it gave up.Was probably more our falt than anything else as we wernt real carful taking the top off to clean and to put in after run oil.:D Plus all the roll overs with out a body didnt help:confused:

so they seem to do their job then,good for the price.

This happened about a week ago. What I have done is take some of my wife's heavy duty thread and "Sewn" (sp?) it back on through the rubber on the rim of the top. I have no idea how this thread will hold up to the torture of Nitro Methene, but it has held for at least 1 round of bashing.

i would think at the price you guys get them at you would throw away the broken part and buy a new filter,keeping the good old parts as spares:confused: