More Slash Carnage (beware female drivers)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daSNAK3

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
So at the last skatepark trip when I broke my X-Maxx spur gear, we had some more carnage along the way, there was 5 of us (Myself, my GF and 3 kids) all out there driving our trucks… my GF was driving the Slash and wound up driving it into the side of a half pipe and breaking an A-Arm on the front. Going to revoke her license. Kids also had a couple small issues but was able to fix them up while at the park. That skate park is cursed, not going back.. 😂

IMG_2355.jpeg

IMG_2356.jpeg

And I ordered a new pair, but only felt like doing the broken side for now.. got it all fixed up today…

IMG_2357.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg

Skate parks are definitely hard on rc's but it sure is fun. Don't be too hard on your girlfrend. She had better luck than I did.

Last weekend the skatepark claimed 2 senton control arms, a sledge cooling fan and hub bearing, and an xmaxx tire. The 8s outcast, rival mt 10, and notorious all made it through the day un- harmed. Had a great time, met some new rc people, and spent time with the wife. Well Worth the cost of the broken parts.

Skate parks are definitely hard on rc's but it sure is fun. Don't be too hard on your girlfrend. She had better luck than I did.

Last weekend the skatepark claimed 2 senton control arms, a sledge cooling fan and hub bearing, and an xmaxx tire. The 8s outcast, rival mt 10, and notorious all made it through the day un- harmed. Had a great time, met some new rc people, and spent time with the wife. Well Worth the cost of the broken parts.

I gotta give her grief… it’s fun. All in good fun.

Back