more micro warbirds...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edfrombama

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Good evening to all-
I am learning more every time I fly my little planes. One thing I have learned is that of all the factors which influence microwarbird flight, perhaps none is so important as wind- or lack of it. These little planes will fly in pretty gusty conditions, but they are very hard to control and land safely when it's blowing hard.

So...
this evening it was flat calm, overcast- perfect for flying. I took a couple of my little planes down to the flying field, and I am proud to report two perfect take-offs from the paved road surface, two successful aerobatic flights, and even two perfect roll to a stop landings on the roadway.

You can't beat calm, non-gusty conditions for good control of these little planes.

And I can also report that the little T-28 which arrived this week is a sweet flying little plane Very nice control in flight, and even pretty good turn of speed, and I really value that tricycle landing gear- really nice for hard surface landings.

I'm enjoying my flock of little micro planes.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

I love reading your posts about your flying adventures. But every time I read them I am wishing I could have been there watching them fly around. So you're going to have to setup a live stream or something man, and stop teasing us 😜

Just kidding of course. But you're making me want to grab one and learn to fly 😉