Monster Truck Wheels for Kyosho Inferno Neo 3.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claudiofranck

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All:

I am finally taking the plunge on a 1/8 Nitro car that I have wanted for more than 2 years, my favorite one is the USA 1, however when I compare to the Inferno it is much less technologically advanced, 2 diffs, chain drive, solid axle....

My question would be if there are similar tires that could be fit on an Inferno Neo 3.0, I know the body would need to be changed but adapting that is a lot easier.

I would love an HPI however they are twice the price.

Regards

I was going to suggest that ,I was eye balling it too because mt's are getting scares these day's!..😍👍
It's basically the 3 mentioned above and the Revo 3.3.

There is the HPI Bullet but it is a small 1/10 monster truck that is rather fragile from what I've seen and also the Tmaxx but that is an entire thread within itself.

I haven't found much info about the hobao, and specifically paste parts and upgrades. I am not sure about that on the long run, especially compared to kyosho or hpi.

Thinking about going 1/10

Not sure anymore, nitro choices are fewer than ever.

I suggest monster pirate wheels and tires

If you put MT tires on a buggy ,you will have to change the gearing as well ,doing
all that ,it can be quite costly ,you may as well find an MT!
Have you seen the price of MT tires lately?..🤷‍♂️:hehe:

I haven't found much info about the hobao, and specifically paste parts and upgrades. I am not sure about that on the long run, especially compared to kyosho or hpi.

Thinking about going 1/10

Not sure anymore, nitro choices are fewer than ever.

Check YouTube. Hobao makes their own upgrades and spare parts are readily available on the Hobao USA website, Absolute Hobbyz, eBay and direct from Hobao in Taiwan.

Back