Model Crane Demonstration

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on both the crane and the 1960s Mack.

That's awesome. Great job.

Man, still in awe over your builds. That is really cool that it uses two cables to do that maneuver.

Man, still in awe over your builds. That is really cool that it uses two cables to do that maneuver.
Thanks again WickedFog! I really appreciate your positive feedback! Have a GREAT DAY🎈

Wow now that’s pretty damn good to scale builds!!! I love it!! Keep it up and posting very inspiring.. 👍

My Grandpa would have loved this, he sold heavy equipment for a living. Beautiful builds.
I work on the all the heavy equipment ehhh!!
Dose tear you up for sure.. Our minimum standard used guns are spline guns and some have to use basically modded trans jack to hold some of them to do nose cones, dog bones ect. Worst case in some have to lance stuff. Oh and shift work can suck

I work on the all the heavy equipment ehhh!!
Dose tear you up for sure.. Our minimum standard used guns are spline guns and some have to use basically modded trans jack to hold some of them to do nose cones, dog bones ect. Worst case in some have to lance stuff. Oh and shift work can suck
What?

Heavy equipment bud everything is so big on them and the special tools and equipment to work on them.
Yeah, both my uncles were drag line mechanics. But no idea what you said 😆
744a4c.jpg

Dragline work is brutal!! Much respected

My Grandpa would have loved this, he sold heavy equipment for a living. Beautiful builds.
Thanks Doom! I really appreciate your positive feedback. Have a GREAT DAY🎈

Excellent build there!

Thanks for sharing that video!
Thanks 9x19! I really appreciate your comnent. Have a GREAT DAY🎈

Back