Sold / Found misc tmaxx stuff F/S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a complete set of MIP axles for a pro .15 narrow max for sale. From What i can find there about $40 New for 2. Looking to get $55 Shipped for all 4. includes cups that go on the diff shafts, dogbone axles, and the outer stub that the wheel bolts on with all pins and grub screws. Never ran but not in package. They were bought for a 2.5 but are to narrow for the 4910. Also have a complete roll cage brand new for a 2.5 (4910) max,looking to get $35 shipped. I can also powder coat it Neon green, yellow, orange, purple, or black for extra 10$. It is stainless or chrome plated right now. Found them for $50 shipped new on ebay.Then theres a Traxxas 4975 wheelie bar for 7$ Shipped used but in perfect condition. And have a rustler roller, needs servos, rx/tx,motor, and body to run to my knowledge. I died the wheels black and has dune tires on the back. Looking to get 60 shipped. I can get pics up if needed. Thanks

Negotiable! also will be adding a few more things shortly.

Rustler is in nice shape, 8 out of 10 id say

Last edited:
runs but in desperete need of refresh. Gets warm and dont want to start again till it cools.Its got integy axle carriers, aluminum shock tops, shocks were just redone by me and work well. comes with a blue integy wheely bar in nice conditon. The servo in the pic does not work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.