MIP tranny for RC10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaticSag

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I purchased an old original RC10 for nearly nothing and the tranny is trashed. Prob is I can't find anything on this tranny. It is made by MIP is about all I know (just cause its stamped on the side of it) and after a tiresome search for replacement parts I have all but given up to get the old buggy ready for my son to bash to pieces as plans are for him to learn to drive with this older not so expensive swapmeet steal. I need both outer drives and the diff gear and rings. Anyone know if they still offer parts or maybe even a cheaper replacement tranny than the $120 Stealth that AE offers?

Any help is appreciated

-Sag

You can get a whole RC10 without electronics for $20-$30 on ebay ;)

That tranny makes you wonder where AE got the idea for the stealth.....

You should be able to fund complete rc10s on ebay, like likey said.

True enuff....I found several on ebay but most have troubled trannies or are complete cars that actually better cars than the one I got....lol. I would spend the dough to fix a few tranny parts but if I am to spend over a $100, I will just purchase one of the cheaper RTR's out there. I just wondered if anyone knew where I might be able to find some replacement parts.

thanks

-Sag

Back