Micro monster motor install in mini-t?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvec7

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
To install it into the mini-t, do I need to buy the trinity motor plate, or do I only need the motor plate if I was to install it in a rs4 micro??

"Micro Monster Motor - Developed to be used with five or six cells. Notable features are changeable brushes and springs like standard 540 sized motors. Take the performance of your micro to the next level! Requires the use of TRI30000 motor plate for HPI micro. Fits directly into the Losi Mini-T"

From the description it looks like it will bolt on to the Mini but needs the plate for a RS-4

I just tried to bolt a 400 can onto the mini-t and its a no go so far. I routed out the plate but need to find a larger pinion.

-Ed

Originally posted by cvec7
Requires the use of TRI30000 motor plate for HPI micro. Fits directly into the Losi Mini-T" [/B]

But then, it says that it is a direct fit into the Mini-T.

From the description you posted,
You DO NOT need the additional plate to use it on a Mini-T.

Again this is what I read in the description you posted.

Yea, I took a look at the motor plate and it looks like it won't even fit on thr mini-t. So, last night I went ahead and ordered the motor, along w/ some replacement brushes and springs.

Now, how do I change the connectors on the esc??

I would use the same motor side connectors you have now.
Un-solder them from the old motor and re-solder them to the new one.

Ok......is there another way to change the connectors w/o soldering?

My dad is in Kuwait, and my lhs's service sucks.

I'm not sure what more I guy could want.
Looks to be a great setup.
Can I borrow it?

I got something you can borrow :doc:

Originally posted by FastEddy
I'm not sure what more I guy could want.
Looks to be a great setup.
Can I borrow it?

An ergonomic handle.

i bought a trinity hopup motor for the mini-t it will work but you have to glue the gear to the motor ,so it will not slip ,:write: :flamer:

Back