Memorial Day 2016

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
memorial-day-2016.jpg

If you don’t have the chance to attend an official Memorial Day event today, maybe you can pause a moment and express gratitude for the men and women who died in service to our country. Without the brave men and women we wouldn't have the privileges and freedoms we have today.

I am so grateful to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/memorial-day-2016/

Thank you @WoodiE for posting that. While I don't have a personal connection with anyone who paid the Ultimate Price, I have a deep connection with several members of the Armed Forces and hope those who will never make it home are Never Forgotten.

This is the day that we remember those that have fallen in the service of our country. We should remember their sacrifice in everything we do today.

So much stupid crap goes on in this country that people think has weight and importance, but none of it is as important as what all the soldiers, living or passed, did and do for us to keep us safe from people who hate us for no reason... Thank you to all the fallen heroes, men, women and animals who gave it all for us.

A Mexican an Arab and an American are in bar. The Mexican drinks down his beer, tosses his glass in the air pulls out his pistol and shoots it out of the air and says "Glasses are so cheap in Mexico we don't have to drink from the same one twice"

The Arab clearly impressed by this drinks down his beer quickly, tosses his glass in the air pulls out his AK-47 blows it to pieces and says "Where I come from we have so much sand to make glasses we don't have to drink from the same one twice either"

The American, cool as a cucumber, chugs down his beer, tosses his glass in the air pulls out his .45 and shoots the Mexican and the Arab, catches the glass and asks for a refill and says, "In America, we have so many illegal aliens we don't have to drink with the same ones twice." :) :) :)

Build that wall?

Last edited:
A Mexican an Arab and an American are in bar. The Mexican drinks down his beer, tosses his glass in the air pulls out his pistol and shoots it out of the air and says "Glasses are so cheap in Mexico we don't have to drink from the same one twice"

The Arab clearly impressed by this drinks down his beer quickly, tosses his glass in the air pulls out his AK-47 blows it to pieces and says "Where I come from we have so much sand to make glasses we don't have to drink from the same one twice either"

The American, cool as a cucumber, chugs down his beer, tosses his glass in the air pulls out his .45 and shoots the Mexican and the Arab, catches the glass and asks for a refill and says, "In America, we have so many illegal aliens we don't have to drink with the same ones twice." :) :) :)

Build that wall?
I don't think this is the thread for racist jokes or political views. It is a place for respecting the fallen who have served for your country, in this case the USA. However, I thinks it's good to remember those who have fallen to protect any day of the year whenever you can, not just on one set day.