Mcallister body for nitro slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juggalo Racing 73

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I just painted my 1st body, turned out very nice,, used Tamyia metallic purple 1st 3 coats, the Tamyia bright gun metal 3 coats, then use Tamyia smoke to give the windows a tinted look

20221205_144257.jpg

20221205_144306.jpg

20221205_144323.jpg

looks good. I would suggest some vents for the engine. you shouldn't ask me where to put the vent holes though I'm clueless on vent holes. I do like how it looks

looks good. I would suggest some vents for the engine. you shouldn't ask me where to put the vent holes though I'm clueless on vent holes. I do like how it looks
I have the front lifted a bit to give good air flow under the body,, it shouldn't overheat, been waiting for a nice warm day to give it run though just to make sure it doesn't overheat

I have the front lifted a bit to give good air flow under the body,, it shouldn't overheat, been waiting for a nice warm day to give it run though just to make sure it doesn't overheat
thats good i didnt notice that. I wish you the best in running your engine

thats good i didnt notice that. I wish you the best in running your engine
Sadly I think I sucked a small rock into the engine last time I changed plugs,,, makes me a sad panda,, it's OK though I am going to buy a couple of extra engines then I will have no worries,,
Love that body!
Me too,, there is another 30's style from McAllister I am going to get also,, thinking cool weather body and summer body,, summer body will have all the windows cut out, where this one will be my cold weather body,,

Back