Maxx 3.3 Exhaust Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakemaxx3.3

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was wondering if you drivers had trouble with side exaust on the tmaxx 3.3 like if it shoots crap all over the rear tires please respond if so

maxxking3.3

my t-maxx 3.3 has an exaust problem. when i drive the exaust sticks to the rear wheel and its hard to get off . if theres a solution please respond

You can get an exhaust deflector to direct the exhaust down and away from the rear tire. They're little rubber things that attach to the stinger with a tie wrap and can you can pick them up at just about any LHS.

All nitro rc's with side exhaust will shoot spent fuel/oil all over the rear tire.

i was wondering if you drivers had trouble with side exaust on the tmaxx 3.3 like if it shoots crap all over the rear tires please respond if so
Yes

(extra letters because just "yes" is less than 7 characters)

Or you can put a small piece of duct tape on the pipe to 'duct' (lol) the exhaust down. It's practically free!

Threads on the same subject merged.

No need to create separate threads on the same subject.

Thanks.

i made a custom exhuast out of pvc pipe for my tmaxx and it is 2 inshes wide and about 4 or 5 inches tall and it makes a crazy cool sound to its really easy to make it makes all the excess gas go over the tires and onto the ground

ill try to get a pic of it

srry it says the pic is too big so i can't guys