Maxamps.com - Anyone tried 'em?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supah_rc

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Not sure if this is the right topic, just move it if its totally wrong =P

I placed a battery pack order at maxamps 2nd october. After 1 week without any update to my order I mailed them and asked what was up, and they said they didnt have the batteries for the pack I had ordered. So I waited another week, still nothing. They then offered to upgrade my order to something else free of charge, and ship it out asap.

Now its been 6 days since they said they'd upgrade it and ship it out! 3 weeks wait time for a battery pack, and its not even been shipped. Thats quite odd, isnt it? Just wondered if anyone else has experienced bad service at maxamps.com, or if its just me thats been unlucky.

Maxamps gets backed up because they have become very popular for supplying good batteries at a great price. If you ordered connectors with your pack expect additional delays. Unfortunately, waiting is the price you'll have to pay for getting a good deal on their packs.

I had a great experience with Maxamps. I got 2 8-cell packs for my Combat Wing from them and their CS was great. They are busy as they have a great rep. I suspect they should be there soon enough.

Thats all I run for Lipos.
Never had a quality issue and they are well worth the time to hang.

Hehe, alright. Just had to check what their rep were like.
Thanks guys.

Back