mammoth on 1/4 pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here is a mammoth on my 1/4-pipe stunt ramps. Check my gallery for some other pics.

1038mam1-med.JPG

Man, skimming through your gallery reveals that you have more toys than you know what to do with... quite a line up!

Well, I get sent home to test stuff, it's not all mine. But on second thought, thats better, cause I can drive them whenever I wnat and dont have to pay for parts. My life sucks, I know...

Last edited:
Where are the shock towers from?

Originally posted by olds97_lss
Man, skimming through your gallery reveals that you have more toys than you know what to do with... quite a line up!

Did you take a look at the spacklers handiwork?

Do those towers come with the cage?

LMAO! I have such a juvenile sense of humor! I posted it in FFA too

Originally posted by Team 17
Do those towers come with the cage?

No, they will be separate. The cage helps prevent most ST damage from rollovers anyway, but we have a gussetted design to make them stronger for huge hits too.

If you dont mind me asking, how much do you like the mamoth?

Its OK, especially for the money. It has good suspension and power. It has some problems though - It is geared way too tall XTM just stuck big tires on a buggy. They should have raised the center spool and put on bigger spur gears. The chassis is really long, so it is flexxy and eats up gears. The steering is sluggish and slow. It needs a real good servo like an Airtronics 94358, then you need to brace the servo tray so it doesn't move around from the steering forces. So with a good servo and a roll cage to stiffen the chassis, it is a good truck.

what truck is better the savage or mamoth
:wasted:

I have a Mammoth and if I had to choose again, I'd go with the Savage. It's a better all around truck and the parts are easy to find.

I love barbies. My older sister is still pissed at me for torturing her barbies more than 30 years ago. I had a Crosman bb gun that could punch through one side only, so she had barbies that rattled...

Back