MAKEN MERV SCREAMING FAST??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
So I want to make the merv screaming fast. Should I solder connectors is series rite to the esc or make connectors for lipos??? Which would be the better option 🤔🤔 has anyone else done this with the esc? It comes with only one connector on the stock esc They make the connectors for traxxas batteries😝😝. I'm going to switch to XT-60s to get away from the ID connectors thought
16265395073814125157164464079845.jpg

Are you talking about a parallel or series adapter? I guess either way though it doesn't really matter which way you do it with the small exception that if you solder up a series connector to the esc and you only want to use one battery then your need a plug for one side of it. You wont need that with a parallel connector.

Are you talking about a parallel or series adapter?
I was think as we talked this morning maken this guy as fast as possible so guessing series. I know gearing so I got some coming. And maybe new esc motor combo. 🤔

I was think as we talked this morning maken this guy as fast as possible so guessing series. I know gearing so I got some coming. And maybe new esc motor combo. 🤔
Go 550 big block. With similar kv, you can achieve the same performance with 1/4 to 1/3 throttle, leaving gobs of torque on tap. My 1/16 slash would literally jump on a full throttle take off after it got full power in 4wd mode.

Strc used to make alot of hopups for it, including machined motormount. They dropped all 1/16 products, so the only thing I know of is the factory summit grave digger 2wd. That has the motorplate and motor mount. I'm pretty sure thats all that is needed.

What up bud. It's coming. Looking for new motor and esc set up. Get rid of the vxl. Probably throwing a castle in it.

You better see if you can find someone to re-anodize it blue for ya 😉

I really hate Castle green.

You better see if you can find someone to re-anodize it blue for ya 😉

I really hate Castle green.
Oh i would love. To get their motor in blue. I hate the green as well

Back