Magnetic body mounts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozmonot71

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Traxxas trx4 79 Bronco. Trying to make it scale and of course eliminating the body clips is important. I installed a set of magnetic body mounts, but they are junk. A good bump and the body falls off. I even added magnets to the sides down low still able to pop the body off. Can anyone recommend a good system of magnetic body mounts? Or a mod? I was almost thinking, thin strip of metal on inside of body may improve the hole. But idk

I have a Traxxas trx4 79 Bronco. Trying to make it scale and of course eliminating the body clips is important. I installed a set of magnetic body mounts, but they are junk. A good bump and the body falls off. I even added magnets to the sides down low still able to pop the body off. Can anyone recommend a good system of magnetic body mounts? Or a mod? I was almost thinking, thin strip of metal on inside of body may improve the hole. But idk
Well I have many magnets that will never pull apart I can send you few they come in square but u can cut them. These will smash ur finger no lie but I can hook u up they are small size and ur body will not come off at all trust me

Man that’s
Well I have many magnets that will never pull apart I can send you few they come in square but u can cut them. These will smash ur finger no lie but I can hook u up they are small size and ur body will not come off at all trust me
Man that’d be sweet thank you. I looked around for these rare earth magnets. I used to find them at my old job at a soft drink plant. They used them I’m the capper machine. They were placed with like poles facing each other then the capper came down on the bottle. The closer you set the magnets the higher the closing torque on the lids. If you stuck one to the welding table, good luck getting it off lol.
My address; Jamie Kahs
1308 Oak St
Quincy, Il 62301

I also decided I’m doing away with my roof lights. They are cheap, and are falling apart. I’ll poke around for some quality ones. Preferably retro round ones. ✌🏻

Back