Mad Force painted by ImBroken - PICS GALORE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBadWolf

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I wanted peeps to see his work so it's posted here as well as Other Monster Trucks.

I gotta say, this body came out SUH-WEET! The only thing I did was edit the image we used on the hood. His paint work is definitley doin some booty kickin!

The pictures are good but they don't do it justice!

MadForce_Posers00.jpg

MadForce_Posers02.jpg

MadForce_Posers03.jpg

MadForce_Posers07.jpg

MadForce_Posers09.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome on your truck. I have seen the body in person and you really have to see it to really appreciate the quality of the paint. Imbroken did an awesome Job! Good luck with the Body...

Good job Imbroken. Very nice work.

Sweet paint job.

Props to you ImBroken.

Thats an amazing paintjob !Nice work Imbroken :bow:

Mad skillz, Imbroken. Immaculate work.

Damn dude.....sweet body. I would have done the grey in the back with "chrome" but either way that's badass.

Imbroken needs to start paiting bodies for me.

Peace

Thanks guys... I am really pleased how the blue tinted chrome came out. In person, it's like looking into a blue mirror. Looks awesome on BBW's sweet MadForce... can't wait to use more... Again, thanks for the props...

Excellent work. I do so like it. So...now the questions..

What did you use to stick the pic to the hood?
And where did you get the blue chrome?

Hey Candyman... The pic was put on with the XXXmain glue. I'm not overly impressed with the glue, but I've read that if it's thinned out, it works better.
The blue chrome is awesome.... Its an Alclad Blue Tint specially made for chrome. The tints come in Blue, Red, Yellow, Green & Smoke. After seeing the results of the Blue, I bought them all.
The tint is sprayed first, then backed with Alclad Chrome.

That is very cool. I haven't seen the Alclad tints. Looks like it's something I'm going to have to add to my selection of colors. Thanks for the info...