mad beast

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmaxx65

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody ever have a exceed mad beast,and whats your exp.with them.I traded my nitro sport for one,brand new.

I hate to say it you made a bad mistake. No parts support from any lhs so you have to order all your parts in which takes a week or two. Plus there very cheaply built. I would get rid of it and cut your losses before you way upside down in it. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but just trying to help. You can take my advise or not but I promise you will regret keeping it.

Yeah...about that. The reason they traded a new for a used is they still got the better end of the bargin. Parts are a pain to get and ONLY on the internet and WAIT for parts. That sucks I know but that is how it goes. They are not too bad but the Traxxas would have been better to keep if it was in even half decent shape.

yea,i know its a bad trade.but i just felt sorry for this kid he showed me the blisters on his fingers.his dad said he been pulling on this thing for 2 weeks.I know what thats like,lol.so i took off the sirio and put on one of my 2.5s on it.If you seen his face when it fired up it was worth the trade.I'm going to put that engine on my lawn mower,its huge

here is a update on the maddbeast,broke it in on sat.Hard engine to break in stipped out 2 pullstarts.put a tiger drive on it with some frame mods,took it out to bash on sunday, and its a good truck.We tried to kill this thing and it would not die,we took it over 12 foot jumps rolled it down a slate dump and it kept comming back.its faster than a savage 4.6 and out lasted it in bashing he broke a shock mount.took it home and went over it not a loose screw on it.the bodys are junk but i got a old tmaxx body that i can jerry rig on it.I even cut the frame to make the tiger drive to work not to bad.

Well that is good news. Glad to hear that actually. Sometime they do come out good I guess.

Back