M C D SHORT COURSE TRUCKS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
I was shopping Taylor rc sight ,saw the mcd trucks , anybody familiar with these , I'm thinking bout putting a E version together , in the pics , looks pretty solid of a platform

I never could afford anything from Taylor so I wouldn't have experience at all with it.
Their engines are amazing.

Looks like a nice kit. Do they even offer an electric conversion?

Yes they do , Mike Taylor e mailed me the kit for it , I wanted the short course truck from kraken , but it's just a short course truck body on a VEKTA5 platform ,and I guess I'm not aloud to own one now anyways , but I have the e version VEKTA5 and that dam battery tray is waaaaaay to high , very top heavy in the two packs of batteries , before the esc crapped out , it rolled over there r four times even with hex exstentions on it , so I'm 🤔 ng a mcd truck , yes I'm fortunate to own three Taylor engines , and they are insane power, kinda scary sometimes actually 😂😂😂🥴🥴

I was looking at the pro roller on Taylor site $1250 for the roller $160 for the conversion kit

Back