Loyal fans of teams not in the SB...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
All you true loyal fans of Eagles, Giants, Patriots, Bears, whatever - When your team is not in the SB, do you root for the league of your team? Or do you hate everyone else in your league so much that you want anyone else to beat them? Specifically eagles and panthers fans, do want the cards to win or not? Just curious, as I am from a place with no fierce loyalty.

I sit there with my SB pool numbers and root for the score at the end of each quarter.

I don't really care who wins, but just for the sake of argument....Go Cards!

Sorry Scott, I want to see the Cards get their asses handed to them by the Steelers. Maybe it's because I am an Eagles fan, and they used to be part of our division many years ago, so there is a natural rivalry there, maybe it's because of the loss to them that the Eagles are not in the Superbowl. No matter how you look at it I will be rooting for the Steelers to kick the cards asses!

I'm not a CARDS fan but I live in AZ, so it would be nice to see them get a Super Bowl win...I too will be rootin for the scores on two pools floating around the office

Back