Lower chassis for LCG slash 2wd

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
So I had went out yesterday and I noticed my wheels was only turning right and back to center, won't turn left. So after investigating I found out that one of the pegs on the lower chassis shattered off. And the bearing from the bell crank was stuck on the peg. Is this common with the LCG chassis? Also I did upgrade my bell crank to aluminum but it wasn't good because it was a 12 dollar one from one of the amazon brands like Globact, Hobbypark or Atomik rc. So i will upgrade to the traxxas one because it has bigger and better bearings. So here are the parts I'm going to order: New lower chassis for LCG chassis Traxxas aluminum bell crank Traxxas steering/toe links Traxxas camber links
Also for my rustler, it had been down since early febuary because i was blowing through the plastic servo horns. I ordered this TLR one. I have the same one for my slash. For some reason the hole at the top to connect the horn to the bell crank is too small. So what I did is create one. I took one of the adapters from the servo(what I mean by this is some of the amazon servos comes with adapters so i used one) and I used a body reamer to create a bigger hole and test fitted it and worked. I know it won't last that long but it is a temporary fix. The TLR one i ordered i kept and sometime I'm going to have my uncle drill it out so i can install it. (I will post pics of my custom servo horn later)
PXL_20220320_030417316.jpg

Also what I had to do is cut a little so it doesn't come in contact with the bottom of the chassis.
PXL_20220320_031843068.jpg

Last edited:
Back