low budget

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redgreen09

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
HI again...I have a 2.5 maxx and love it i also have two pro .15s witch i hate they are under powered for the maxx...I was wondering i know traxxas has the exchange program now would i be able to trade the two .15s for a 3.3 with no extra money? I just got laid off a couple months ago and have a 6 month old at home so my budget is kinda tight but i want a new power plant something with so nut but wont break my bank.....Any ideas out there?:)

well no you can't trade two engines for one and no money! but i understand its tight and yes the pro 15s are horrible and thats i traded for the 2.5r in my pede and its was a great upgrade! but i think you could trade the 2.5 for a 3.3 and it would be a little cheaper and maybe you can try to sell the pro 15s for a package of like 75 bucks and help you get to the like 110 for a 3.3 but jm .02 good luck dude

Nobody in their right mind will trade a 3.3 for half a dozen .15s!! There are few people that will stilll buy and use the .15s buy they usually will sell for around $30 - $35 if they look good and you can honestly say it runs good.

well they run just dont know about how good i could not get them tuned in right to save my life...Its just a ? i had curiosity more like it....This is my new fav web site i log in all the time and just ask any ? i have thats what we are all here for right? A big support group for our addiction to the rc's from land to sea to air we are a big family!!!

I think you should end R/C.

Maybe you should quit rc for a while. I mean instead of spending your money on an rc car maybe save your money... :\

I will never quit rc its the only thing that keeps me sane...........

Actually I would try to find a 3.3 on the FeeBay. They go for the same price as the exchange program from Traxxas AND you get to keep your engine

Yeah i have been searching around on the bay i found a brand new 3.3 for 120 bucks probably go that route

Back