Loud clicking on stop losi lasernut

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Axles can make a clicking noise f they are in a bind ,if the ride height is too high or if the axles are
jammed in the output cups too tight!
Also bad bearings can make a clicking noise as well ,I had those make noises!

So I just installed teckno driveshafts in the rear dif. Since then. When I drive and then stop there is a loud click. What might cause this? I assume something locking in place?
Also I think I have grinding in the center dif. Might be worn down like many lasernuts. Any help on the loud click on stop would be appreciated.
Loud click- video here
Did u make sure the cup pins aren’t hitting as they spin? Is the gear mesh right? Pinion grub screws have been known to hit spurs when not riding right. Easiest way to eliminate is disconnect last items u installed. Had that clicking in my mips before it was the cv joint set screw hitting the carrier not shimmed properly
Yeah maybe it’s ok. But it’s very loud and new. Tried to get the sound from the back. The click that happens on break is much louder in person.
Link to a new video here
O no, that’s in the diff, check that u have at least 1 shim on the opposite side from the ring gear. Check the mesh on ur output shaft gear and ring gear , make sure nothing is binding, and here’s a serious possibility. Loosen the bolts that hold the rear assembly to chassis and diff yokes in. Might just be too tight on there. I’ve freed up many rc this way. Otherwise u want to push away from the ring gear bc it’s too tight either way.
I can't hear the click on the video. Everything that I see and hear in the video looks/sounds normal to me.
Right at end when he is braking til stop. 3 -4 distinct “I'm too tight” clicks everywhere else is ok.