Lotto Poll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

so what do we want???

• Baja 5B

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Truggy Kit

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Gift Certificate

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys if a baja is not attainable in the lottery why not go with the second vote.

Well with the second vote choice having only 12 votes, I don't see that selling out quickly either, plus I think, and this is just my opinion, but I would much rather see an actual prize, than just a gc, I think gc lottos are boring.

Unfortunately it's not looking good, looks like we just may not be ready for a new lotto yet.

Even if it would be a $100 gc and the tickes are $1 each I think it would sell fast! $200 @ $2 would go quick too.

If your talking a $1000 vehicle its gonna be 100 tickets at $10 I don't think that would move as quickly. Just my .02

If your talking a $1000 vehicle its gonna be 100 tickets at $10 I don't think that would move as quickly. Just my .02

From the lack of interest you might be right. The last Baja lotto was over before I knew it, it also brought quite a few new members to the site.

I can only speak for myself, but I will buy at least one ticket no matter what the prize is. Maybe there should have been a option for those of us who will buy tickets no matter what.

Thought about this long and hard for a week. Short story: I'm in.

Longer story: Life has taken some rather interesting turns lately, and I very well may not have time for RC in the near future. So I'll say in advance, it is very likely I'll be offing most of my RC stuff soon, but I'm in for this one.

It's not looking good for a new lotto, and I was looking forward to it

I can only speak for myself, but I will buy at least one ticket no matter what the prize is. Maybe there should have been a option for those of us who will buy tickets no matter what.

same here. Of course the majority of the people (who voted) would want to win a $1000 baja over a $600 truggy. If there isn't enough votes to bring the ticket price down for the baja then why not change up the lotto for a buggy, truggy, or GC. We may see more votes since running a baja just may not be practical for everyone.

I'm in ill pay what ever the tickets are for a baja ill prob spend like 50-100 usd on tickets I'm assuming i can enter even if i dont live in the usa

Back