Lotto Poll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

so what do we want???

• Baja 5B

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Truggy Kit

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Gift Certificate

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep the vote coming.....I can see that Baja ripping through my yard in the near future!

Don't hold your breath naked boy, you already won one, I am still 0 for however many lottos we have had. This ones coming to Lawn Guyland buddy!!! :D

Um Non winning lottery player here..... Since Zandor has been absent, we may have a chance!!!

Once he smells a lotto he'll be here, considering he buys half the tickes every time.

One thing that worries me with a big lotto like the baja is that it will take forever to sell out. Big cost=alot of tickes or high priced tickes. just my .02

This time the Baja is going over the Atlantic. I can feel it. :D

One thing that worries me with a big lotto like the baja is that it will take forever to sell out. Big cost=alot of tickes or high priced tickes. just my .02

Sorry VB, but the last 5B lotto was one of our fastest selling lottos ever! And that was even before the large scale rc craze. I think it would do just fine.

Don't hold your breath naked boy, you already won one, I am still 0 for however many lottos we have had. This ones coming to Lawn Guyland buddy!!! :D

Don't worry, I'll be a nice guy and let you paint the body once it gets here :green-grin:

Don't worry, I'll be a nice guy and let you paint the body once it gets here :green-grin:

Sure, I'll give ya the special friend pricing too. Just have it sent to me first, I'll then paint it and eventually forward it on to you. :naughty:

But in reality, we need to show WoodiE that there is a want for a lotto, if theres not enough interest it just won't happen.

The ticket price will depend on the price of the rc and the amount of tickets being sold.

I'd be interested in a 5B assuming a ticket is $5 (since i'm cheap and stuff)

I'm always in for a lotto. Has it been narrowed down as to what it will be yet?

I'm always in for a lotto. Has it been narrowed down as to what it will be yet?

If you have voted you can see which rc has the most votes. The bad thing is there is no guarantee that we will have a lotto...I thought people would be all over this!

.I thought people would be all over this!

I thought so too since it had been a while since the last lotto. Well if we don't show more interest soon, looks like it may still be a while more until we have one.

Kwong, if it were a 5B lotto, in my best estimation tickets would be in the $8-$10 dollar range. But thats just a guess, so don't hold me to it. But hell, why not shell out $10 at a chance to win a $1000 r/c?

24 people in for a baja 5B will not bring the price down to a dollar level. I was hoping a faster turnout for a 5B. So many want this but not enough has chimed in!!!

People lets get with the program!!!

Wow I didn't even know what the baja was. I took a look at it, that thing is badazz. I'm all about a couple of tickets no matter the price, might even pop for a couple of tickets. Guys if a baja is not attainable in the lottery why not go with the second vote.

Back