Losing My Patience!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AClegg

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Does anyone know when the hobby shops are going to start getting their inventory replenished? Everyone is sold out of the vehicle and the electronics I want. I almost paid more than full price for some used equipment. Who ever thought people would be price gouging RC cars and equipment?

I've been waiting quit awhile myself for Hobbywing brushless systems.

I guess you don't own any HPI trucks... with that entire company in flux over the past 5+ years, people have been paying many times over to keep their savage's running.

I think you need to look at other lhs..I went into Nankin Hobby Sgt.yesterday they had a full store..limited chargers. But to me I could build what I wanted with there stock...And now you will pay a premium until things get back to a pre k19.might be 5 years might be 6 months...

I just got rid of all my most of my old vehicles to fix up a couple others and buy a new one. It's hard to get the exact components I want. I still have three trucks, 1 buggy, two boats, 2 broken drones, and my CR500 dirt bike. I had to sell some stuff because the wife would let me spend money on this hobby. I guess she just doesn't understand how important this hobby is and how it will save the world by ending world hunger. I'm still trying to prove to here that for every RC car being driven, a little piece of the ozone grows back.

I just got rid of all my most of my old vehicles to fix up a couple others and buy a new one. It's hard to get the exact components I want. I still have three trucks, 1 buggy, two boats, 2 broken drones, and my CR500 dirt bike. I had to sell some stuff because the wife would let me spend money on this hobby. I guess she just doesn't understand how important this hobby is and how it will save the world by ending world hunger. I'm still trying to prove to here that for every RC car being driven, a little piece of the ozone grows back.
For everytime I work on or drive an RC it's one less person I will have to kill in the near future..win win

The low supply now illustrates the problem relying so much on China. Have you been in a Harbor Freight tool store lately? I have never seen so many bare shelves!

The low supply now illustrates the problem relying so much on China. Have you been in a Harbor Freight tool store lately? I have never seen so many bare shelves!

I love going to Harbor Freight. It's funny because I have over a dozen Milwaukee cordless tools, a $8500 SnapOn tool box, a Matco tool box, and hundreds of name brand high end tools. I don't know what it is.