Losi XXL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ran for maybe 5minute(half a tank). Could I have done any significant damage to the engine beings how it never got over 170?

It'll be fine, but wait until warmer weather. If it's too cold out the engine will run too cool just from the air going into the carb.

Started break in and ran into a slight problem. The brakes were engaging at idle(I never thought to check that, silly me) Anyhow quick fix and now have 3 tanks thru her. I can't wait to really let her rip!

I broke both of my 454's in 30 and 40 degree weather.. I just finished breaking in my Novarossi .28 on my XXL (I'm in Ohio, it's still chilly here).. Just put a sock around the cooling head and if that don't keep your temps up, put some foil on there to. With the needles on stock settings the cold air won't hurt it at all...

I'm right outside of Dayton....what part of Ohio do you live in?

Just south of Dayton.. About 7 minutes from Monroe..

Heck yea! We should try and run sometime.. I might want to pick your brain about the conversion..

Thats cool. I have a couple of friends in my area that have some RCs too.

Same here, meeting more and more every week. Yesterday i had 3 guys on my porch, two buying trucks and one buying a radio lol.. I had to many DX3S from all the Losi's i bought this past month lol..

Back