Losi tenacity truggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else feel SCREWED since the Tenacity Pro just came out? With all the upgrades I did on my Tenacity DB, I almost doubled the cost of the initial Tenacity DB. I'm definately sticking to Kyosho and Team Associated now. I hate it when manufacturers cheap out.

Now I have about 3x the amount of money in the tenacity truggy than l originally paid for it. I have also already doubled the cost of the db pro in upgrades.(just waiting for them to come in)

The way I see it upgrading is part of the hobby. The db pro was losi listening to us when we all asked for something a little more premium than their current offerings in the rtr market.

Attachments

• 20191028_205225.jpg
    20191028_205225.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 297
  • 20191028_190548.jpg
    20191028_190548.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 287
Now I have about 3x the amount of money in the tenacity truggy than l originally paid for it. I have also already doubled the cost of the db pro in upgrades.(just waiting for them to come in)

The way I see it upgrading is part of the hobby. The db pro was losi listening to us when we all asked for something a little more premium than their current offerings in the rtr market.
I ordered my metal turnbuckles this week to replace the plastic parts on my Tenacity. With the Texas heat and bashing, they are getting warped and not sitting well. btw..I have the same heatsink/fan on my Tenacity DB. I also upgraded to the Hot Racing 100x and 90x aluminum shocks. Stock shocks and springs are poopie.

pretty well agree with that, wish some others would do the same, not saying any names.
how i see it, they are building up on their current model to be more of a performer. what almost all companies should, (and used to do). AE MGT .21 wasn't all that powerfull? add a .28 and upgrade trans to handle it. TRX T-maxx, .15 not powerfull enough, throw a 3.3 on it and upgrade the driveshafts, and shock towers to reduce breakages as they were problem areas. (3.3 engine still having a problem area though...) i would rather an updated version of the same chassis than having 10 chassis labeled close to the same and can't use parts from each other.
my opinion anyways

Well I ordered a set of db tires and a db body. So my truggy is getting swapped out to a desert buggy. I really like my db pro and like the way it drives. Not that I didnt like the truggy(well I didnt care for the ballooning of the duratrax tires) I just really like the look of the desert buggy.