Losi Strike ball diff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevenMax

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
What’s up everyone! Okay so I have decided to revive my old Losi Strike I got back in 2010. Of course parts are hard to find, but, I want to have a replacement ball diff on hand since that’s this trucks weak spot. The Losi part number is LOSB3594 for reference. I see current and similar looking ball diff components from Losi, but for their models of course. Since this one for the Strike is discontinued, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to use whatever parts that are available to make a ball diff that works. The parts are so similar it seems like it would have backward compatibility.

Hoping for a way!

What’s up everyone! Okay so I have decided to revive my old Losi Strike I got back in 2010. Of course parts are hard to find, but, I want to have a replacement ball diff on hand since that’s this trucks weak spot. The Losi part number is LOSB3594 for reference. I see current and similar looking ball diff components from Losi, but for their models of course. Since this one for the Strike is discontinued, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to use whatever parts that are available to make a ball diff that works. The parts are so similar it seems like it would have backward compatibility.

Hoping for a way!
According to Losi, it is available in store still. You could try using there dealer locator: http://www.losi.com/Products/Features.aspx?ProdID=LOSB3594, and call the places listed. You might get lucky.

knew of the strike but only ran the strike tires on carpet on my 4x4 rigs. I'm sure once you know diff ball size you can swap those out for either ceramic or other . as for the screw that holds it all together good luck..maybe a gear diff upgrade or swap out entire rear end..

Ebay best source for discontinued parts.

Back