Losi searching

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fruffy91

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there am looking for a losi 8IGHT-T 1/8 rtr truggy kit. Seen the kit on the losi website but I cannot find it in the UK anywhere the only one i can find is the, 8IGHT-T-XT/XTE race kits on model sport etc. Is the rtr now redundant or just unavailable in the UK?

They are available here in the US but sell out intermittently and then are restocked in a few weeks. Can’t speak for the UK. Best of luck in your search. It is a great choice if you are getting into the nitro side of the hobby.

Update: amain hobbies in California says they ship internationally but I can only imagine how expensive that might be!

I know right was thinking of us purchase to ship to UK but God dam that would be expensive! Wouldn't even entertain it I don't think!
So I was very curious to ship from amain to UK here are the quotes.
Screenshot_20211010-015153_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Check LHSs if you have any near you.

Yes, most of those shipping rates are high but the $82 one was less than I expected. Not familiar with APC so they could be unreliable??Still a good chunk of money that could be used for upgrades you’ll eventually want.

If I really wanted that kit bad enough and I could only find it from an international seller Id pay $82 for shipping personally. Its a great truck

If I really wanted that kit bad enough and I could only find it from an international seller Id pay $82 for shipping personally. Its a great truck
What he said. I am not sure what $82 there means, but for here, that is like skipping fast food lunches for a week.

Yer well I did my research etc. Looking at recommendations from people. Reading up, reviews etc. And I want to take it to the track not fully competitive race season, but attend practise days etc. And decided on this rtr. This was before I realised how hard it was to buy in the UK. But I feel like I've done my research I know its a good setup for what I want i prefer a truggy over a buggy and fits the bill just need to do the purchase.