Losi Nitro TEN SCT 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOoSmOotH

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I picked up one of these bad boys on Friday and what a blast. I will post some pics a little bit later but I have almost put a half gallon of fuel through this bad boy already. I can't wait till Wednesday when my new tank materials come so I can put an 8IGHT tank in it. Right now my only gripe is the run time with the stock tank. The stock tank is like 72CC and you get maybe a 5-7 minute run with it. The new tank will be 125cc so I should be able to get almost double the run time. This thing runs and handles great.

I've been on the fence about picking one of these up. I have a Traxxas Slayer Pro and love the way it drives now that I've put sway bars and a center diff on it. I wonder how the handling of the Losi SCT will compare?

It handles great. It's just like the electric from a handling perspective but it is faster than my neighbors scte. I am in the process of putting the 8ight tank on it. The stock tank doesn't last very long. Otherwise this thing is ready to race from the box once to tighten all the screws. The screws under the chassis will rattle out.

Back