Sold / Found Losi LST2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stariondriver

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Team Losi LST2 monster truck

th_2012-02-11165334.gif

th_2012-02-11165441.gif

th_2012-02-11165454.gif

th_2012-02-11165611.gif
th_2012-02-11165712.gif

275 Shipped with radio and starter wand and charger for the included receiver battery and fail safe everything in picture. LST 2 truck hi and low gear and reverse still installed.

Last edited:
Would probably buy it if I didn't have two already.

Is there any hop ups installed on the truck, how much fuel has been through it?

no hop ups that i know of i think it came with the swaybars and the and the fin. fuel useage unknown it has good compression though and is very clean in the chassis and such. I bought it used and it is real clean in the chassis and drivetrain wich make mne think very low miles aka no dirt and fuel stuck all over how nitros do :)

Last edited:
250 shiiped minus a set of wheels. someone on here p.m. ed me about the wheels

@Tmaxxfreek Starion is correct from what I can tell the only hop ups that I see in the pic are the swaybars and the wing. The kit overall looks to be in quite good condition. Tires and rims all looks decent, the stock body looks like its in great shape....of course theres no way to really tell for sure from a picture but Id buy it if I didnt already have a XXL and a LST2.

How about 200 plus shipping need it gone. Moving to take a job

Bump. That is a very good deal!

---------- Post added at 8:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:59 PM ----------

Would you sell those tires separately?

Trying to get my money together, I thought I had another merv bought bit its gone I think, I hope I can get out it scraped up before this dissapears.

Bump. That is a very good deal!

---------- Post added at 8:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:59 PM ----------

Would you sell those tires separately?

greywolf wants the white wheels and tires. i would sell a set seperatly if someone wants to buy with out the extras

Rc addict nooned has has picked it up yet. Paypal.me and the truck is yours

I'm not gonna be able to get the truck Starion, Good deal for someone though

Would you take 180? Or would you trade for a micro-t and 150?

Status
Not open for further replies.