Losi LST????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen HCR

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone like the new Team Losi LST?? Anyone out there getting one?

:smoke:

i think it looks awesome. i'd defineitly get one, except for the fact that i already have 2 rc's (parents won't let me get any more) and that it costs $600

Still waiting to see more reviews before I make a decision on buying one.

The price tag is the biggest deterrent for me, plus I have room for only one MT in my house.

it sure looks promising,and it's been winning a few races too.I would have gotten one if it wasn't for the fact that they're taking so long to release it,instead I got an AE monster GT which is an awesome truck also.

Yeah, I have to agree, I'd like to wait for a few more reviews and the price is a big deterrant for me too.

I'm not sure its going to be much better than my MGT to warrant me replacing the MGT with the LST....

I thought the price tag was actually pretty fair, considering that there including a JR XS3 radio setup.. The radio costs $235 by itself...
The truck definately looks beefy, but I need to see one in person before I would buy one..

Hey JenHCR, will Hardcore possibly make some optional parts for the OFNA Hyper series buggies? I just figured that the popularity of the PCR, would have brought a few more aftermarket parts.. :shrug:

I'd say the price is fair also, except I pissed at my XS3 right now. The one that comes with the LST, is it AM or FM?

i think its going to be a tough truck and i've been really thinking of getting one it also has dual sterring servos.ithink its going to be one hell of a truck!!!

Yeah I like the dual steering servos. I think it is deffinately worth checking out if your in the market for a new MT. I'll be checking it out when the LHS gets one to look at, but I'm not really in the market for another MT right now. Still having fun dumping money into the T-Maxx, and would rather have another buggy, or a touring car first. just my $0.02

lst

I wont be buying one unless they sell one without the radio. I already have the jrxs3 and use that one radio for both my savage and buggy .The price tag for that truck is high because of the radio they sell with it.I have two stock radios sitting in the closet collecting dust now.Dont need another.

why don't you buy the truck then sell the radio on ebay? seems easier to me than waiting for losi to release the truck w/o radio (if they ever do)

:idea: Or keep it for a spare. You never know when yours might break. :cheers: :spit:

lst

I dont need a spare ,and dont want to sell on ebay.If they sell one w/out radio I'll buy. If they dont I wont buy .its that simple.I have two spares .the (stock radios ).if the jr goes I'm buying a airtronics. $600 is just more than i'll spend on a rtr mt.

Last edited:
I can't see LOSI not releasing a kit for the people who want to build it out themselves with all their own electrics and mill. Its pretty much the Losi way, so that being said, I may consider it.

Even if it takes 6 months to release, I am in no hurry (plenty to work on now!).

Losi make some top notch vehicles, I expect nothing less with this one.

SCAM, it's probably one of those matrix sights that for every 10 people that sign up 1 person gets the truck.

lst

Something smells fishie.

What does that statement mean at the bottom of the page where it says no shipping .that it is a ebook so it is just a link and so there is nothing to ship have you guys seen this before.

look at the shipping and payment details at the bottom.

I always wondered what kind of link they send you to. If anyone has bidded on any of those please let me know what kinda of scam it is. It must be some kinda of pyramid scam. Dont you think???