Losi LST or Jammin CRT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SicHead

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking for something that's capable of being race worthy and good for off road riding as well, I'm leaning towards a Losi LST or a Jammin CRT, what do you think I should get?

I'm looking for something that's capable of being race worthy and good for off road riding as well, I'm leaning towards a Losi LST or a Jammin CRT, what do you think I should get?
lst2 its an all around great truck I bash the poop out of mine :eyes:

LST to the CRT are two different styles.
LST is a great basher and the CRT is a great truggy to race but is also a basher. I have driven a friends and it seems to be tough but is more planted than the LST.

CRT seems more of what you want.

The CRT would sit considerably lower than the LST. Might want to keep that in mind.

Also, the CRT is single speed. Having a two speed trans adds some headache (getting shift points right), but it adds a lot of low end power and high end speed. Both of which are good for a basher and a racer. They are also more forgiving on clutch shoes...

Granted, a center diff in the CRT would give you the ability to tune the driveline more for cornering and braking... but I prefer a truck with a two speed trans with a slipper of some sort.