looking to buy airbrush paint

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I am glad to see I am not the only one whom has had it with trying to steer this kid straight. Have you all EVER seen someone talk SOOO much about how much they make and spend and yet have a big fat ZERO to show for it? I was starting to get onto myself for stooping to a kid's level in dealing with him till I realized there is NO dealing with him.

You CAN'T fix it...

I know i dont make poop for pay with my job, but when i know i gotta spend a lil money on somthing to make it work right, cha ching boys and girls, i dont be cheap. And i gotta pay to live, as i have since i was 16. I'm sure most people on here go through the same things, buy clothes, or RC parts. lol

So for you to be shutting down everything that is suggested to you, quaart, you can go crawl into a little hole with your bunk-ass rigs, and stay the hell off the site.

That certainly is the standard that he has set for himself.

HIM: so what do you guys think about this?

EVERYBODY ELSE: I think you should do this...

HIM: well, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm gonna do it the cheapest and most ineffective way possible anyways.

EVERYBODY ELSE: you're a moron.

Pretty much sums it up, Lessen.

"also I'm will be" WTF!? and you're painting Ronda Skeltons on it? hmm odd....

I thought he was talking about Red Skelton's picture...

Qaart, you get $1200 a month, you pay no bills, you no kids (hopefully - i wouldn't want you to be my dad) But yet all of your rigs look like junk.. What the hell is up with that, if i had $1200 a month, id have a nice rig looking like rolex's, but i'd run it.:hehe:

i dontwaste all of my money just most of it i put 2grand in the bank last summer

Wasting money is fun. When you hit 21, and can give out singles at a special place, you will see just how fun wasting money is. :)

Spray painting is one of my greatest joys. I've custom painted about 10 cars through the years. The actual painting is the fun part. The prep work and the rub out is the real work. Please don't make me comment on yours.:\

BirthCntrl.jpg

ya i just painted the whole truck flat black and put the skulls on i just gotto decide how to paint them

That's some funny stuff right there!^^^ LMAO

I wanna see the wheelie bar on that Dodge///

Back