Looking for someone to build a Jato

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvjv2009

The dork that asks all the stupid questions...
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Basicly I work 65-70 hrs a week.. I wanted to do this Jato project, but I am realizing that I have neither the time, tallent, or patients for this project. My thinking is to ship you a box of parts and you pretty much takin it from there and ship it back when it is done.. You must have good reputation on this forum and be knowlegable and have the time to do it. If you are able and interested PM me or post on this thread.. One more thing, I'd like for you to be able to post progress pics in a build thread to keep us both honest and motivated.. I will be asking for an estimate of what you will require for your labor so be thinking about that...

ship it to me lol ,it wont cost that much.....

ship it to me lol ,it wont cost that much.....

LOL! I can't even imagine what it would cost... I ordered a part for work the other day from Aus. Less than 2 pound part was $175 for a $50 part. Maybe I could get the company I work for to ship it to you!!

yep ,the joys of living in oz . I sent a piston and sleeve set to get re pinched and it cost me $25 to the us lol

yep ,the joys of living in oz . I sent a piston and sleeve set to get re pinched and it cost me $25 to the us lol
I got an ebay special this weekend. Losi xxxnt. It is supposed to be a runner. If it turns out good I will prob re purpose the jato project and make it to a low hp truck for my nephews b day next fall. I did work on it for about 10 min sat night.

I have a good idea. Hide your car under your desk and work on it while nobody is watching. If somebody sees you ducking under the desk , tell them you are checking the power cords under your desk. Sounds like you work a LOT. Maybe you can set aside 30 minutes a day or something to work on your cars. I find it is relaxing working on mine. It is a hobby. You need a little down time for your hobby.

You just got rid of a jato!..lol...dude I could find an hour or 2 every morning when I get outa work for ya bud,..ship it to me and I'll do it free of charge pal

I'd love to, but to ship it over here, like chickenman said- would probably cost more than a new jato :p I was looking at a new PSU for my PC- the item was £100, shipping was £155!