Looking for Slixx #8 Dale Jr. HELP!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MustangMan

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well since Slixx has stopped their NASCAR license deal my LHS has slowly been dwindling down on their stuff. I'm supposed to be building a Monte Carlo for my boss and the LHS had one set of Dale Jr. graphics left (I know, I should have bought them then! :shrug: ) but I didn't have the car yet. I got the car in today and I go down to the LHS on my lunch hour and the dude tells me he sold them just this past weekend and can't get any more! :doh:

So now I'm going crazy looking for them. Tower hobbies, nope, ebay, nope, I don't know where to go next! :loser:

Does anyone know if their LHS has a set? If so give me the store info, or buy them and I'll pay for it. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help! :bow:

Sorry, I just assumed everyone would think 1:10 being an RC forum, but good question none the less...

Eh, you said you were building a Monte, kindof had me thinking both ways. I'm 99% sure I have a 1:24 scale set but positive I do not have a 1:10 set.

I can cut you the graphics out of Vinyl. I'm in the Vinyl buisness and have done a bunch of rc's so far. If ya do a serch with on vinyl or my name some pics should pop up. If interested give me a pm. Thanks

Reproducing licensed products is against the law. :D

What kind of vinyl business do you have? I've owned/operated a sign business since 1991.

O well..lol.. Actually Nascar is preatty strict with that stuff. After #3 got killed the #3 stickers were selling like NUTS on ebay and on one of my auctions I got a email from them explaining all the stuff. It was kinda freaky..lol...

But yeah I do mainly signs and Car graphics. I've been doing it for about 2 years now. Its preatty fun! Keeps me VERY busy.

I did well with Earnhardt and Harvick decals for about 3 months on there. :)

Well this is a tough one....I'm not sure what size these are but you can call them slixx search for #8, your prob going to have to call them because it doesn't say what scale they are.

I called Slixx this morning and left a message, we'll see what they have left. If not, I've been given a back up plan of Competition Orange and black with silver flames... I'll take pics either way and post.

You should try to PM NCNitro and see if he has any he may part with. I know he collected as much as he could of the Nascar decals. I'd give'em a try.

Thanks Team 17...

Since Slixx hasn't returned my call yet, I'll give that a try too.

Much appreciated...

Back