Looking for OLD parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trev65

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for some help/parts for a 1988 Kyosho Integra Presto As shown in attached photo—-can take more detailed if required.

Aussie based and haven’t been able to find old supply Parts. Specifically looking for the muffler, fuel tank and a new chain.

The running one is complete but the ‘New chassis-which has never been run” is missing the chain, fuel tank and exhaust manifold/muffler. It does have original clear shell forgot to photo.

Looking to complete as original for display or sell to collector. I can polish/ clean up muffler, fuel tank and chain then swap over, but would like to keep one running.

Hoping the group has knowledge of a dealer who might have the years in business and I can jag the parts.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 61
i have a parts lot it was a impacta partial bare chassis i disassembled to begin restoring but chose not to after learning how involved the hunt for parts would be and the cost.

Back