Looking for offroad tracks in GA.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdaddy_wise

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just got into RC with two of my friends. I live in southeast GA and was wondering if anyone is from that area. We want to start racing with our stock T-Maxx's for fun. Also I was wondering if anyone has any advice on some parts that could help my truck for the better. I heard a motor saver and a fuel filter is a must. What kind of fuel filter and if there is anything else you think let me hear it! Thanks!!!

" If you ain't first, your last." Ricky Bobby

Welcome to RCNT, if you are looking for other RC folks, try the 'Buddy Locater' forum at the bottom of the main forum page. Also there is an 'RC Profile' that you can fill out and use the search function in that to help find people close to you.

Dynamite makes a good fuel filter (Big Daddy is the name of it). And definitely get the Motor Saver filter. You'll have to re-tune after changing to the MS filter, but it's worth it.

Once again thanks MrClean!

No problem, like my wife says..... I'm useful for something every once in awhile. :whhooo: LOL

Back