Looking for HPI cuda hood scoop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro Cuda

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a whole box of random nitro stuff and there was a bunch of bodies in it one of them being an hpi cuda but its missing the scoop. i was wondering if anybody could tell me where i can buy a scoop for it?

I just bought a whole box of random nitro stuff and there was a bunch of bodies in it one of them being an hpi cuda but its missing the scoop. i was wondering if anybody could tell me where i can buy a scoop for it?

You can try making one ,it shouldn't be too hard if you had a pic!...:cool:

Beautiful scoops. The problem with the chrome is that you can't remove the flash.
s-l500.jpg

That's the only reason I don't mind ordering the black one. I can make that as smooth as possible and paint it myself.

Exactly. I'd be really disappointed if I went for chrome and had that flash line right through the most visible part.

Tha flash removal is a Def issue... I think I'd buy both and give the chrome huff a shot... It looks WAY cool!!! I'm thinking maybe ('real metal' is the brand name I think?) if needed, a chrome finish that not actually paint could be used. I don't know about anyone else's experiences with chrome spray paint have been or if the finish quality has improved as of late but I didn't have good results with any of my chrome finishes in the past. Whatever the case, that blower looks KILLER with the chrome finish!