Looking for good affordable on-road tires for my Slash 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The RC Car

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi y'all! I'm looking for good affordable on-road tires for my Slash 4x4. Thanks!

I ended up getting the Bandito's because I want something that's more dedicated on road. Thanks!

I tried those and found them to be too slick. I just slid all over the track with those. I hope you have better luck then I did with them.

Last edited:
I tried those and found them to be too slick. I just slid all over the track with those. I hope you have better luck then I did with them.
Oh! Good to know. I'm just gonna be bashing it. I like drifting cars anyways, so if it slides around a lot I'll just have more fun!

I'm just telling you the experience that I have on my track. Yours will probably be different and you may have a lot better performance out of them than I did. They do drift well though

I'm just telling you the experience that I have on my track. Yours will probably be different and you may have a lot better performance out of them than I did. They do drift well though
Cool! I appreciate it bro

Absima team C truggy tyres , do the job
x1jEZrBI9rIJ9aNNg5RfaPhh8yoTylqkqSLDUrWTxHeX5jYaAjDkEALw

Absima team C truggy tyres , do the job

Part no#2500013/#2500014 £14.99 model sport