Looking for a very hard to find manual

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woolfe

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone got or know where I can get a manual for a ecx rc car 1:10 Nitro Powered peepee Johnson Racing Ford XD Falcon, Johnson - French 1981 Bathurst Winners. I got the car second hand as I am a fan of the car and driver. I remember watching the race live. If you saw it, it ended with a massive crash. But I need the manual to do a bit of work on the diffs. I know its a long shot and only people in Aus will know what I am talking about but here's hoping
$_20.JPG

It's a Colt!! found it

Hahaha. Must be some sort of auto correct for rude words. His name is Richard Johnson but everyone here knows him by the abbreviated version of the name that starts with D. Not the mad max car, that was a ford coup. This car is from the 1981 Bathurst 1000 race. The biggest touring car race here in Australia. Hahaha I just love how it changed it too Pee pee. I guess that makes that game show personality from the game show pyramid, Pee pee Clark.

Also known as a Duratrax Street Force GP2

WOW! I can't believe it auto corrected the name D i c k Trickle in MY post. I actually thought his name might have been peepee Johnson.
Damn, THAT's funny.

Since D i c k is a proper name when used with a capitol, it shouldn't have changed it.
I wonder why it didn't change Johnson since it means the same thing as a peepee.
I remember a former basketball player who used to show all the girls his "Magic Johnson".

Back