Looking for a RC Track? Want to know what are the next RC Races? Check out RCTracks.io

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guillaume

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello,

As a RC Driver I was struggling way to often to figure out where I could go train and race my MP10T-e and my my Inferno Neo 3.0 VE converted....

That is why I have created RCTracks.io: a platform 100% FREE where track owners and race organizers can list, manage and promote their RC Raceway and Races beyond the walls of Facebook and other social platforms.

I invite all RC drivers to create and account and stay tuned about new tracks, upcoming races and news.

I invite all RC Track owners and RC Race organizers to create their (free) account on RCTracks.io and either claim their track if it is already listed, or add their track if it is not listed. Adding a race event is also very easy and fast!

Looking forward to seeing you on RCTracks.io and reading your feedback.

Race-Events-Nov18.png

Raceways-search-Nov18.png

Pretty cool! Check out VCRC Raceway on FB.
FB is great but quite limited for SEO fuel and ranking on Google, especially when it comes to events that you want to promote beyond your existing fan base....

Whereas with RCTracks.io, because it is 100% compliant with Google Event Schema Markup, your RC Races will appear as a prominent native Google result (see box on the right hand side):

1637279545229.png

1637279589381.png

Actually VCRC is listed on RCTracks.io -> https://rctracks.io/raceways/united-states/indiana/terre-haute/vcrc-raceway/

You just need to claim it and you're ready to list your races! ;)

FB is great but quite limited for SEO fuel and ranking on Google, especially when it comes to events that you want to promote beyond your existing fan base....

Whereas with RCTracks.io, because it is 100% compliant with Google Event Schema Markup, your RC Races will appear as a prominent native Google result (see box on the right hand side):

View attachment 136836

View attachment 136837

Actually VCRC is listed on RCTracks.io -> https://rctracks.io/raceways/united-states/indiana/terre-haute/vcrc-raceway/

You just need to claim it and you're ready to list your races! ;)
It's not mine. Just a local track I know of.

This is great! Do you have to be a track owner to add events? I'm on the add event page and I'm trying to search for my local track to fill in the Event Where but it just says no matches found.

Back