Looking for a 5th scale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdgaming

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, so a while ago i got back in rc with a fury blx and absolutley loving it to bits, however i'd like to go a bit bigger like a 5th scale. Preferably a electric since i can't run gassers in my local area and carrying a big car on my bike wont work. I have been looking at a losi dbxl-e and was wondering if any of you guys have experience with this car or have any recomemdations on electric big scale.
Thnx in advance

Yeti XL kit is a monster 1/8 the size of a 1/5 buggy.
Axial-Yeti-XL-Review-21.jpg

The kit is 550 bucks I think here, not bad.

Besides this there is Losi, Traxxas, that's pretty much it.

Yeti XL kit is a monster 1/8 the size of a 1/5 buggy.
View attachment 12403

The kit is 550 bucks I think here, not bad.

Besides this there is Losi, Traxxas, that's pretty much it.
Looking pretty good, i did found redcat racing has 1/5 which look really awesome but not availeble here sadly. Thnx for the recomendation

I have the Losi...It is one of the biggest 1/8 and would be the One I would keep if forced to choose. Shocks are huge, easy to work on, quality built Rc. The screws are a mix of metric and American, but other than that it is a Fantastic truck.

There is also the HBX T6 -
https://www.banggood.com/HBX-T6-16-...y-RC-Racing-Car-p-1101253.html?rmmds=category

"Aussie RC playground" has some videos on it, as as well as "RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7" on youtube.

Thread -

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2822052-HBX-T6-1-6-Scale-HUGE-RC-Buggy&highlight=hbx t6

And it is apparently not bad. V2 wad jidt released and the old one is discounted too. 375 for a large scale buggy that looks awesome, incredible.

I have the Losi...It is one of the biggest 1/8 and would be the One I would keep if forced to choose. Shocks are huge, easy to work on, quality built Rc. The screws are a mix of metric and American, but other than that it is a Fantastic truck.
What Losi do you have exactly? I have been considering getting the Desert Buggy XL-E.

Back