Lookie what my girlfriend did!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwiZtiD25

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  • After taking a few trips to the LHS with my girlfriend, she started to show some interest in RC. I got her a HPI Nitro MT RTR, and she didnt like the lid that came with it so she bought a Beetle Cup body and worked on it until it was finished. I am so stoked that she might be interested in RC as much as I am one day. Well heres what she did all by herself....
fbc8e369.jpg
fbc8e36b.jpg
fbc8e376.jpg
fbc8e379.jpg
fbc8e37a.jpg

Could you send her over to my place to do some "Body Painting"?

Looks great

LMFAO at Eddie:egad: keep dreamin!! Thanks for the comments guys!!!:classic:

that paint job looks great! did she uses a pre cut mask for it or did she create one herself?

Originally posted by ivanp2
that paint job looks great! did she uses a pre cut mask for it or did she create one herself?
Yeah it was a pre cut from XXXmain. She double layered it to get the 2 colors to blend in together.

Yeah no doubt!! It seems like you get mad respect when you go to the LHS. Everyone wants to help you out as soon as you walk though the door.:bow: 8-0

Alright, we can't have some newbie upstaging all our hard paint work!!!! Hehehehehe!!! Just kidding. She did a great job!

Now you're obligated to show us pictures of her so we can see the work she did on that body....

^^^which body are you referring to?

Wow, thats one nice body! Thats so cool to have a gf that is interested in RC. That kicks. Tell her nice job on her body :banana:

:cheers: Tell her GREAT job! In fact, get her to sign-on here now hehehe

Now you have to bring her to the bash!

Back