Lookie lookie.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy rider

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
I’ve burnt up two Traxxas ez start motors, in less then 3 weeks, by getting them wet. I’m done with that!!! I bought a pull start for my OS 21tm. Whew, it’s a lot tougher to crank over than an equally new 3.3.

It’s a beaut!!!! Got her topped off and ready for super Sunday Nitro!!!!!

TWWOOO !
SSPPEEDDD!!!
BABBBBYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I had to edit my newly adopted signature for every cool purchase thread.😁)

IMG_4167.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve burnt up two Traxxas ez start motors, in less then 3 weeks, by getting them wet. I’m done with that!!! I bought a pull start for my is21tm. Whew, it’s a lot tougher to crank over than an equally new 3.3.

It’s a beaut!!!!

View attachment 184147
Man I wish I didn’t take apart my T-MAXX like an idiot because I was new to the hobby and didn’t realize that they were not discontinued so I couldn’t get parts for it.

I switched to pullstarts also. Much less problematic. Have fun Sunday!

Also that extra fuel filter isn't necessary. There's already a filter inside the fuel tank. It's the brass colored piece at the fuel pickup outlet.
Safety in redundancy?

I’m just looking at that fuel in awe…. What brand is that?

Safety in redundancy?

I’m just looking at that fuel in awe…. What brand is that?
VP master Basher

I switched to pullstarts also. Much less problematic. Have fun Sunday!

Also that extra fuel filter isn't necessary. There's already a filter inside the fuel tank. It's the brass colored piece at the fuel pickup outlet.
I’m sure you are right. But, I paid almost $300 for that motor. Its wearing the inline filter.

Man I wish I didn’t take apart my T-MAXX like an idiot because I was new to the hobby and didn’t realize that they were not discontinued so I couldn’t get parts for it.
Send it to me. I’ll put it back together for you. Trust me, I’ve got the parts!!!👍

I like all my nitro engines. But, that os21 is certainly close to my heart. It’s too expensive not to be. lol.
No doubt, when I put a new engine in my XTM I went with SH, cheap engine for a cheap car, plus it’s a vintage car so it won’t be ran to death because parts are hard to come by. It’s going to be a useable shelf ornament someday. Anyway someone recommended OS but for the price it was just not quite an efficient use of such a nice engine. Either way I still installed an in line filter for cheap insurance. The tank has the filter as well, there’s a name for those but I don’t remember it.

Send it to me. I’ll put it back together for you. Trust me, I’ve got the parts!!!👍
I don’t have any of the parts anymore lol. I traded all of em. I think I only have the throttle servi mount, and a couple of arms.

I don’t have any of the parts anymore lol. I traded all of em. I think I only have the throttle servi mount, and a couple of arms.
I got parts. Not sure I got all that. lol

Arms, axles, shock towers, axle hubs, tires, some electronics, some on chassis battery boxes, steering servos, linkages, etc…