Look what the UPS man brought me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSY0829

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
It came on Monday and I just got through taking some pictures. The whole package is awesome. Some spare parts, new rear end(2 speed), 4 new glow plugs, 3 sets of tires(one set new), JRXS3 radio and RS300 receiver, OS .18 motor installed, and all the booklets too. Best part is I bought it for $200. I started a thread last week wondering if this was a good price and everyone said it was a great find. Now I just need the weather to warm up a bit so I can run this thing.:banana: :banana:

NTC3001.gif

NTC3002.gif

NTC3004.gif

NTC3005.gif

NTC3006.gif

NTC3010.gif

Last edited:
thr JRXS3 radio alone is more then $200 so yes you got a very good deal.

robriguez said:
thr JRXS3 radio alone is more then $200 so yes you got a very good deal.

The XS3 Pro is $250, the regular XS3 is like $150. Still, a very good deal. Now go run it! :whip:

Looks great. Is this the one you were posting questions about? If you bought that deal it looks as good as the sellers' pics. Cool.

First thing you need to do is change that second speed spur gear to a 48 and go with 21/27 clutch gears.It will give you some serious topend.And buy plenty of foam tires..Cause you will wear em out left and right..Now go run it and have a great time doing so..

Mark

Nice deal. Good luck with it.

Revo Rancher said:
Looks great. Is this the one you were posting questions about? If you bought that deal it looks as good as the sellers' pics. Cool.

This is the one. The weather sucks right now in MI...patches of frozen ice and snow everywhere. This is my first on road car so it will be a learning experience for me. I'm trying to absorb as much as I can.

Beautiful ride...enjoy the great deal :)

Go Break something ?? lol.

Tasty deal man, gho get that engine spinning and tear up the tarmac.

$200... looks like a superb deal to me.Great car,great engine and great radio.With deals like this it is very hard to do better!

Congrats

Back