Lol had to share this. Tim Allan cracks me up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
A wether woman or man. Point at clouds ☁️ on a screen that isn’t even there. They get paid a lot to BS you and have no clue. And there is free wether apps to do the same thing. Think about it to funny

A wether woman or man. Point at clouds ☁️ on a screen that isn’t even there. They get paid a lot to BS you and have no clue. And there is free wether apps to do the same thing. Think about it to funny
They gat paid Millions to be wrong every day. 😆🤣😂

We have a great weatherman here. He drives an old mint VW Bug. We used to go to the liquor store on our lunch break at work and grab our nightly necessaties, and sometimes we would run into him buying half gallons of Vodka. He is a really cool dude off camera. But clearly he likes to get sloshed.

He was married to one of the news reporters on the program. One day he found out she was fooling around with the county Sheriff. So this weatherman, who kinda reminds me of an American Mr. Bean, goes to the Sheriff's home with a baseball bat ready to do some damage and made some interesting news headlines. That story quickly went away. This was around 18 years ago maybe.

In 2013 he gets in a wreck one morning and is arrested for DUI. It is later reported he was on medication, and the charges were dropped. And he is still doing the weather lol.

Are the weather people really wrong or did something change we dint see or them and another front blew in?. is any of the news we are feed completely correct? have you ever see something happen then read or see something way different ?. I have..anyway that why I have my own gear to know whatsup outside..

I know when it’s hot 🥵 shoot I live in Arizona. I predict whether every day it’s still going to be hot. Winter unlikely. Rain? Ehh to hot the rain will dry up before it hits the ground.

My AC bill still going to be high year round

Thats the only job where you can be wrong everday and still be employed.
Very true. Shoot if I’m wrong at my job it could cost a life. Believe it or not I’m liable for my work and if I screw up and someone gets hurt due to my fault. I could do prison time. Have to be on point with my job.

Very true. Shoot if I’m wrong at my job it could cost a life. Believe it or not I’m liable for my work and if I screw up and someone gets hurt due to my fault. I could do prison time. Have to be on point with my job.
With all due respect, thats the way it should be. Nowadays no one seems to care. Flint water, mosaic fertylizer plant mulberry fl, surfside miami, love canal new york, dupont paints virginia amd ohio.......
If all companies followed that we would be great.

With all due respect, thats the way it should be. Nowadays no one seems to care. Flint water, mosaic fertylizer plant mulberry fl, surfside miami, love canal new york, dupont paints virginia amd ohio.......
If all companies followed that we would be great.
I just watched that movie Dark Waters a few weeks ago. I never heard about that Dupont scandal before. That was a very interesting movie. About 12 years ago we were driving through Virginia on our way to nowhere one night. Just driving around the mountains, seeing sights. We ended up stopping in Richmond for the night. When we woke up the next morning and left, I saw the huge Dupont plant there. My first thoughts were no way in hell I would live in that valley with that big ass toxic waste spewing plant there. And then to find out about the Teflon/cancer connection years later ☠

Last edited:
I just watched that movie Black Water a few weeks ago. I never heard about that Dupont scandal before. That was a very interesting movie. About 12 years ago we were driving through Virginia on our way to nowhere one night. Just driving around the mountains, seeing sights. We ended up stopping in Richmond for the night. When we woke up the next morning and left, I saw the huge Dupont plant there. My first thoughts were no way in hell I would live in that valley with that big ass toxic waste spewing plant there. And then to find out about the Teflon/cancer connection years later ☠
What the poop ohh no way!!

I just watched that movie Black Water a few weeks ago. I never heard about that Dupont scandal before. That was a very interesting movie. About 12 years ago we were driving through Virginia on our way to nowhere one night. Just driving around the mountains, seeing sights. We ended up stopping in Richmond for the night. When we woke up the next morning and left, I saw the huge Dupont plant there. My first thoughts were no way in hell I would live in that valley with that big ass toxic waste spewing plant there. And then to find out about the Teflon/cancer connection years later ☠
Never watched it. Ill look into it.
That coating stays in your body 25 years I think the article said. Every fast food wrapper has it.

That coating stays in your body 25 years I think the article said. Every fast food wrapper has it.
Oh, it's bad man. I never heard about it before that movie. And the fact that Dupont tried to cover the poop up after they knew what was going on 🤬

Sorry, I had the name wrong. Dark Waters is the movie. At least I was close.

Yeah that was a very bad situation. They fu**ked up big. like Chubaka said Teflon coating is on and in everything it has WP properties in it. But it was really messed up what they did poop was leaking into the ground and water supply

Back