local spec racing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theamazingrevo

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
some spec slash racing at my local track. the tires suck on a dry track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats nice, i wish there was a track real close to me.

Haha, around 4:00 into it the racing gets real dirty but they are having a great time with it from the sound of it. Track looks very beginner friendly, but has some unique rhythm sections. Thanks for sharing the video, so which vehicle were you?

well i dont have a slash yet. I'm trying to sell my revo to buy one.

Looks like a nice track. Sweet video!

very nice track. Too bad they didn't open the rest of it up for the slashes :p for S&Gs.

wow thats a wicked track i love the burms in the first corner I'm going to duplicate that for mine.

local track in Lunenburg ,Ma races a spec class on the Slash I here. Gonna check it out soon

going to race heads up on the track tomorrow. My evader against 2 slashes and a rustler.....Hmmmm who'll win?

I just watched this video again for the second time, and noticed...isn't that Orange/Yellow truck a SC10? It has the mudflaps/SC10 body...or is it just a really tricked out Slash? lol

well i dont have a slash yet. I'm trying to sell my revo to buy one.

:eek: wow... Slash ain't that much...

I just watched this video again for the second time, and noticed...isn't that Orange/Yellow truck a SC10? It has the mudflaps/SC10 body...or is it just a really tricked out Slash? lol

Funny you said that. At 1:17 pause it when it flips and you will see something underneath. A slash is going to have a gray looking underside, this one doesn't. Unless the person racing painted the underside, got a different type of chassis and/or installed mud flaps, then yes it does look like an SC10.

Watched it some more. Def a dry track makes it much more challenging.

well I'm selling my revo for 250. that should buy me the truck and a good battery :)

Back