LMAO Spell-check suggestions...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
In a thread I was answering, I wrote "Traxxas Tmaxx", and both those words got underlined by spell-check.

One of the suggestions for Traxxas was 'Trashcan' and one of the suggestions for Tmaxx was 'Tampax'. :whhooo::hehe::hehe:

I used to have a Trashcan Tampax, but now I have a Savage X.

Firefox speaks the truth. I've moved on from my Trashcan Tampax too. Best thing I ever did:D

i have a trashcan tampax, and i gotta say its been a good truck but mind you i try to be careful while running them i bought a new savage x and gave it to my 9 year old son. he runs it all the time and its still going strong. kdogg

I have absolutely NO complaints about the Trashcan Tampax I had a few years back. It was an EXCELLENT runner. I never did any nasty jumping with it, so breakage was almost non existent.

I have absolutely NO complaints about the Trashcan Tampax I had a few years back. It was an EXCELLENT runner. I never did any nasty jumping with it, so breakage was almost non existent.

Do you mean you actually want us to believe you took a nitro powered RC off of one of Ur reinforced glass shelves and put fuel in it and drove it?:hehe::hehe::hehe: I would have to see video footage of that to believe it, LOL!!!!:D:hehe::p:

Rolex be careful not to get it wet, I hear a trashcan tampax will grow if that happens.

Nah, just turns into an even bigger pile of fecal matter.

No wonder they now make them water proof, they must've found them to be retaining too much water. :hehe:

No video available, but here's my Trashcan Tampax in the dirt, covered with muddy water. That thing sticking out the left rear window is the exhaust, not the applicator. :hehe:

Rear_Exhaust.jpg

but here's my Trashcan Tampax in the dirt, covered with muddy water. That thing sticking out the left rear window is the exhaust, not the applicator. :hehe:[/IMG]

I'm no expert but it think if you've got dirt and mud on your Tampax, It's time to replace it.

Thats not dirt and mud, he obviously "applied" it into the wrong place.

+1! It's amazing what Rolex can be do with an airbrush. Take a look at his Ugly Truckling for an example.

I was going for more of a tampon joke, but whatever works... HA!:whhooo:

I love this board, always something. LMFAO! Sorry "Tampax" owners, the truth hurts!