Little help?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike c.

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have been looking at good engines for like, 190 bucks. and right now I don't have that much mony. so what do you guys think is the most cheapest/ powerful engine?

What is it going in?

The Picco .26 Outlaw and the OFNA Hyper 8 port Racing mills are going to be the good ones in that price range right now. Or should I say, the two that I LIKE right now.

: stupid: Get the .26 outlaw. that thing kicks ass! The Hyper is also good too but not quite as big a mill as the .26. can't go wrong with either. you should put big bucks on a quality engine rather than pay 80 bucks for a poopy engine thats only powerful for a little while.:banana:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

He has the T-Maxx........ Right???????

I thought your dad wouldn't ley you buy non Traxxas parts....

nevermind I got the os cvrx and chris being this thread is in the t-maxx forum its gonna be on a t-maxx

Wow! Do I see a little smack talk from elroy? Get a load of this he calls the Mod on the obvious-ness of his question.

Well it was a good question I thought. All things considerred....

:bow: to non Traxxas parts!

lol

:bow:

How is the mill working out? Any updates?

right after break in the spring on the cluch broke, but it was fun doing wheelies!

I dont want a clutch any more. I just want on/off and thats it! lol

I just blew a clutch too. On my O.S..